Dear Gregoire
I have a book, in Portuguese, about statistical analysis apllied to
geological data with the last, and most important, chapter concerning
statial analysis: Paulo Milton Barbosa Landim (1998) - An�lise Estat�stica
de Dados Geol�gicos: Funda��o Editora da UNESP/ISBN 85-7139-166-1.
I also display at my homepage several tutorials (textos did�ticos):
www.rc.unesp.br/igce/aplicada/landim.html.
Best regards,
Professor Landim
----- Original Message -----
From: Gregoire Dubois <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 5:25 AM
Subject: AI-GEOSTATS: tutorials & books about geostatistics in foreign
languages


> Dear all,
>
> I would like to put a few links on the AI-GEOSTATS web site to good
tutorials
> & books about geostatistics & spatial statistics that are not written in
> english. If you have good bookmarks, could you please send them to me? I
will
> nevertheless reserve the right to select the links I will put on the web
> pages.
>
> Thank you for your help !
>
> Regards
>
> Gregoire
>
> (moderator of AI-GEOSTATS)
>
> PS: the links won't appear before a few months on the web site but I will
send
> a summary of the selected links to the list in the mean time.
>
>
> --
> * To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> * As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of
any useful responses to your questions.
> * To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and
"unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message
body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
> * Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org


--
* To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful 
responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and "unsubscribe 
ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND 
Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org

Reply via email to