There is software around which will allow you to
define different nugget effects in different
directions, but I would not put any bets on the
outcome!

It looks like you have a short range component which
cannot be seen because of the spacing of your data.
Try adding a spherical component with a shorter range
and a component sill of the right size to make the
nugget effect equal in all directions. I would.

Isobel Clark
http://geoecosse.bizland.com

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful