Dear list members,

I have used geoeas until now, which uses a limited number of models. However, I 
found a program, CurveExpert, which finds the best fitting model, which is 
usually different from the options in geoeas. For example, for my data, I found 
that the best fitting models were a 4th level polynomial model and a "Hoerl" 
model. 
Is there any program (downloadable if possible) that would krige with a custom 
model? 
Thanks, 
Carolina

Carolina Garcia Imhof
Marine Mammal Research Group
Marine Science Department
310 Castle Street, PO Box 56
University of Otago
Dunedin, New Zealand

Fax: 64 3 479 8336
Phone: 64 3 479 5476
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
* To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful 
responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and "unsubscribe 
ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND 
Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org

Reply via email to