Hi Bettina, 

Check the Software section of your favourite web site
(www.ai-geostats.org). 

Use the search engine in the software section and type 

matlab AND cokriging

You will get links to source codes of the Matlab kriging toolbox (Yves
Gratton)and of EasyKrig

Hope this helps.

Gregoire

PS: links have been updated today
PS2: kriging is for one variable, co-kriging is for two variables.


-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bettina Berger
Sent: 19 April 2004 10:03
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AI-GEOSTATS: setting up cokriging equations


Hello!
Can anybody help me to set up the cokriging equations? I found the
theoretical equations in various books (Cressie, Chiles, Wackernagel),
but I have a hard time to really understand them and to implement them
into MATLAB. To be honest: I�m lost. I�m "only" a MechEng student, so it
seems that my mathematical possibilities are at its limits with kriging
generally and furthermore with cokriging.

What I would need are not only the general theoretical equations for
Cokriging  but also a practical example with real "numbers", which is
calculated from beginning to the end, including finding the C-Matrix, D
Matrix and the Kriging Weights.
And: what exactly is the difference between kriging and co-kriging at
all?

Is there any article or book I can find that? Or is anyone of you able
to write it down for me? Thank you so much, Cheers, Bettina


--
* To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary
of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and
"unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the
message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org


--
* To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful 
responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and "unsubscribe 
ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND 
Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org

Reply via email to