Nicolau

I was talking about kriging before cutoff is applied.
If the cutoff is applied to the block estimates my
comments stand. If you aply the cutoff to your data
first and then krige, you get the opposite problem,
because you will over-estimate every value and
under-estimate the tonnage.

My point (1) is that, if you wish to avoid conditional
bias in your kriging, you could consider using a
non-linear kriging method such as those mentioned. I
have no experience with either, since I follow a
different route in the correction of conditional bias
in mineral resource estimation.

Isobel
http://geoecosse.bizland.com/whatsnew.htm

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > Isobel,