Dear list,

I have got two datasets on the same variable, say soil nitrogen in the same
field. The first dataset was obtained from laboratory analysis and the
second dataset was obtained from machine simulation. I generated spatial
maps for the two datasets. They are pretty similar. I also played arround
with corss-validation results to check statistically whether or not the two
maps are correlated. However, I would like to quantifiy if there is a
similarity/dissimilarity between the two maps. Does anyone have literature,
tips ect on quantifying similarity / dissimilarity between two maps prduced
using kring prediction?

Thanks for your time and help.

Cheers

Mahdi

-- 
+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION f�r Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben

* By using the ai-geostats mailing list you agree to follow its rules 
( see http://www.ai-geostats.org/help_ai-geostats.htm )

* To unsubscribe to ai-geostats, send the following in the subject or in the 
body (plain text format) of an email message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Signoff ai-geostats

Reply via email to