Dear Ai-geostats Members,

Mathematical Geology journal is not available at our university library. Although I have referred to the authors, I have not received any response yet. It is possible that I have old e-mail addresses of the authors. Therefore, I appreciate very much receiving a complimentary hardcopy of the following paper, if someone has it.

Teacher's Aide: Variogram interpretation and modeling by Emmanuel Gringaten and Clayton V. Deutsch
Mathematical Geology, Vo. 33, No. 4, 2001.


Thank you for your reactions in advance and wish you very fruitful kriged days. .:)

Dr. Mahmut CETIN
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Associate Prof. Dr. Mahmut CETIN
Department of Agricultural Structures and Irrigation
Faculty of Agriculture
University of Cukurova
01330 Balcali-Adana/TURKEY
Tel: ++90 (322)338 6877 (Direct)
++90 (322) 338 6318 (Switchboard, ext. : 25)
Mobile Phone: +90544360 82 80 or +90533740 53 19
Fax: ++90 (322) 338 6386
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]




* By using the ai-geostats mailing list you agree to follow its rules 
( see http://www.ai-geostats.org/help_ai-geostats.htm )

* To unsubscribe to ai-geostats, send the following in the subject or in the 
body (plain text format) of an email message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Signoff ai-geostats

Reply via email to