Dear list,
Gregoire Dubois has mentioned my dissertation at
 http://www.math.uni-klu.ac.at/~guspoeck/book.pdf
and has also mentioned the fact, that there is some matlab code for
network optimization inside. I found two errors in one of my functions
called mixedLbx1y1.m. If anybody uses this function, please change the
lines

x1=[x1;x];
y1=[y1;y];
xstarting=[xstarting;xstarting2'];
ystarting=[ystarting;ystarting2'];

x1=[x0;x];
y1=[y0;y];
xstarting=[x;xstarting2'];
ystarting=[y;ystarting2'];

Next week I will also correct my dissertation at the mentioned http.

Regards,
Gunter

--
Assistant-Prof.Dr. Gunter Spoeck
University of Klagenfurt

* To unsubscribe to ai-geostats, send the following in the subject or in the
body (plain text format) of an email message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Signoff ai-geostats