There is, also vis5d that from what I have seen it could works.
Then also in grass gis software there is something for 3D visualization.
In general I have seen that most software for 3D visualization work fine for continuos attributes while for discrete one you
have to play a little with color scale to get the correct visualization.
You can also think to write a small code that convert your geostatistical output in an autocad script....for example that draw every cell as a solid box with the color related to your categories......in this way you will have all the nice (but expensive) functions of autocad.

S. Trevisani