Hi
Well, with indicator a trend means (from my point of view) that there is some trend in the probability of occurrence of a given category. If you use a ordinary kriging with a small neighbor search in some way you already take into account the trend (i.e. with ok we assume that the mean proportion of a category changes smoothly with location).
S. T.