Hi everybody,

Hoping you all are fine.
A good news: I am going to establish an international scientific group for
developing FREEWARE software applications to implement a series of spatial
analyses in easiest, quickest and highest quality manner. I've gotten some raw
ideas on what I want to do. Firstly, my target is: the implementation of
state-of-the-art methodologies that have been published recently.
This is a sort of a big challenge, but more exciting for the group and useful
for the community.
Any comment, suggestion, idea, ... is deeply appreciated.
Should you send me a message if you are interested in.
Hoping to hear from you all.

Regards,

Younes

+