Good Question-

Other things to consider are the type of variogram and the total sill. My
PERSONAL opinions include the following (using a completely different tack)):
1.For measured resources no additional exploration type sampling should be
required. Additional sampling and drilling for breakage and ore control is okay.
2.For measured, reconciliation over a quarter should be within plus or -10% in
terms of tons, grade and contained metal 95% of the time.
3.For measured and indicated, reconciliation over a year should be within plus
or -10% in terms of tons, grade and contained metal 95% of the time.
4.For measured and indicated, reconciliation over life of mine should be within
plus or -10% in terms of tons, grade and contained metal 95% of the time.
5.It is acceptable to use plus or -15% instead of plus or -10 as this is a
usual standard of accuracy for a feasibility study.
6.The plus or -10% should be reduced if the -10% case is uneconomic. (If you
have to reduce the standard of accuracy to maintain an economic project. the
project is probably not a good idea).
There are several objections to the above criteria:
1. Three and four are probably statistically inconsistent.
2. Measured and indicated are dependent on mining rate.
It is generally possible, once your criteria (two, three and four) are selected
to translate this into a distance and number of holes and composites criteria.

Regards

Robert (Bob) L. Sandefur PE

Senior Geostatistician / Reserve Analyst

CAM

12600 West Colfax Suite A-250 Lakewood, Co 80215

rsande...@cam-llc.com

303 472-3240 (cell) <-best choice

303 716-1617 ext  14
The content of this message may contain the private views and opinions of the
sender and does not constitute a formal view and/or opinion of the company
unless specifically stated.

The contents of this email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or
proprietary  information, and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it
was originally intended. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your system.