Sent: 22 April, 2017 4:12 PM
To: ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in
Cc: sadaf khan
Subject: [Ai] quary regarding word.

hi access Indians, hope you are doing well.
as stated in the subject line, I have a quary regarding word 2016.
after running OCR on the scanned PDF, there is a symbol which jaws
reads as vertical tab, it comes almost after every line and is
therefore very irritating. I want to remove this symbol but it is a
very tedious task to do so. I tried doing it through find and replace
tab, but it didn't work as the symbol is not getting pasted in the
find field. I also pasted the content in notepad which proved to be
helpful, but I cant paste all content on the notepad as it has tables
in it.
request you to please suggest some other way if available.
thanks in anticipation
--
Best Regards
 Sadaf Khan

_______

Search for old postings from the new domain at: https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in

Search for posts from the old domain at:

_______