To: <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
Cc: "Pranav Lal" <pranav....@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2017 6:38 AM
Subject: [Ai] Was there braille on EVMS in Delhi MCD elections?

Hi all,

I voted in the Delhi MCD elections yesterday. The process was smooth.  I
explored the EVM(electronic voting machine) and did not find any Braille
markings.  Were they supposed to be there?

Pranav

_______

Search for old postings from the new domain at: https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in

Search for posts from the old domain at:

_______