Dear all,
Greetings from radioudaan.
Today don’t forget to listen to a special edition of Badalta daur on
Global accessibility awareness day from 9PM and rebroadcast from
tomorrow 4PM onwards only on radioudaan.
You can join us and ask your queries from our panelists on
accessibility by callings on our Skype id radioudaan.
Panelists
Mr. Dhananjay Bhole,
 Coordinator,
 Accessibility research group,
 Department of Education and Extension,
 Savitribai Phule Pune University,
Mr. Subhash Chandra Vashishth well known advocate and disability right activist
He is also Founder at CABE- Centre for Accessibility in Built Environment
And
Mr.   Prashant Ranjan Verma
 Chairman - Sugamya Pustakalaya Committee at Daisy Forum of India
He is also well known disability right activist and also associated
with NAV Delhi
For more info logon to www.radioudaan.com
Download our official app radioudaan from app store or play store.
Happy listening.

_______

Search for old postings from the new domain at:
https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in

Search for posts from the old domain at: