From: AI [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of sona
Equality is our goal via AI
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 5:24 AM
To: ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in
Cc: sona Equality is our goal <fightingfo...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Ai] Subscribe.

Hello Modrator,
I'm not getting mails of this group. please subscribe me.
Thanking you.
--
 DRDO/timarpur.

_______

Search for old postings from the new domain at:
https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in

Search for posts from the old domain at:

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.

_______