hi after deleting the cookies also the attachment has a problem one
attachment then too is done, but multiple attachments have a problem.
for me the attachments or the mail goes to the draft sector and then
more attachment button opens.
I have tried it several times, for attachments I can attach via drafts
only rather the inbox.

On 7/7/17, Ajeesh Thomas via Ai <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
> Hi Sir,
> 1. Problem is with Internet Cookies of this Gmail - at the first
> please Clear the Cash History and Cookies  with in the Gmail page ,
> for that   short key is "Shift+Control+Delete  then Enter "( then
> refresh the page.
> Note    Select the Time range -"Everything"  from the Dialog before
> hitting and try. Enter)
>
> 2.   If you are using multiple  Google accounts in  the same Browser -
> this issue may come- so avoid the same,  at  least  to sort out this
> issue  for Time being.
> 3. If you face the issue still - please  Try following steps.
> 1. Right click on the screen.
> 2. Select Inspect element.
> 3. Select the Resources tab at the top of the Developer Tools window.
> 4. Expand the Cookies section in the left side navigation by clicking
> on the arrow next to Cookies.
> 5. Select the mail.google.com cookie.
> 6. Right click on GMAIL_IMP.
> 7. Select Delete.
> 8. Close the Developer Tools window.
> 9. Refresh the page giving you the error.
> Regards,
> Ajeesh Thomas
>

> On 7/7/17, Kotian, H P via Ai <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
>> Hi
>> I would suggest use of some email clients like MS Outlook or thunderbird.
>> It makes reading and managing large number of mails easy, also tasks like
>> attachment and moving to appropriate folders are easily done this way
>> rather
>> than use of the web based solution.
>> Harish Kotian

>>> 9442242332
>>> Disclaimer:
>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>

>>> To check if the post reached the list or to search for old posting,
>>> reach:
>>> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html
>>>
>> Disclaimer:
>> the

>> sent through this mailing list..
>>

>> To check if the post reached the list or to search for old posting, reach:
>> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html
>>
>> ________________________________
>>
>> Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
>> asking for personal information such as your bank account details,
>> passwords, etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not
>> respond in any manner to such offers, however official or attractive they
>> may look.

>> this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If
>> you
>> have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or
>> telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
>> attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
>> the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability
>> for
>> any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
>> Disclaimer:
>> the

>> sent through this mailing list..
>>

>> To check if the post reached the list or to search for old posting, reach:
>> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html
>>

> --
> " Have a fantastic day "ahead"
>
> Ajeesh Chacko Thomas,
> senior Accessibility Test Engineer,
> IBM India, Banglore,
> Mob: 0  81233 81222,Lan: 04742586821, Office: 04443423000
> skipe: ajeeshthomas86
>
> “So many things are possible, as long as you don’t know they are
> impossible.”
> Disclaimer:

> sent through this mailing list..

> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html