I wish other people also take note. I'd also urge other DU blind
faculty to intervene in their respective colleges. If not today then
it will be over for youngsters like us.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: avinash shahi <shahi88avin...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 16:05:44 +0530
Subject: My concern: Why posts for blind in Hindi/Political Science
are being diverted to OH candidates?

Dear Prof Aneja,
hope you are in good health.
Sir, I'm writing to you with  uttmost respect, trust and faith.
many colleges have advertised posts for ad-hoc appointments for 2017
session. But there are none for blind candidates. And 6 to 7 colleges
have so far advertised posts for OH candidates. Sir, the same
discrepancy was recorded when DU colleges advertised for various
permanent positions in May/June 2017. Sir, I hope you will intervene
timely, and make sure that the nefarious plans of others to deny blind
people jobs in the university is delth with sternly. Sir, you being
one of the advisors of Equal opportunity Cell who looks after the
rosters for PWDS, will protect our rights to avail jobs in the true
spirit of equal opportunity envisaged in the constitution and under
the repealed PWDA and existing RPWD Act.
Sir, I hope you will take necessary action at the earliest. and ensure
posts are advertised for blind candidates as per the law.
Best Regards

--
Avinash Shahi

Avinash Shahi