The surviver in the under discussion order is a widow; this fact and
her precarious circumstance may have led the judge to pronounce such a
harsh punishment. He however can approach the higher judiciary.  As a
silver lining, There are very few blind women who knock the door of
the courts when their bodily integrity is violated. This particular
order should deter blind men in particular to not take blind women for
granted and for a ride.