I use ola and uber very often. if you compare with accessibility, uber
is better than ola. but auto service is not available on uber.
however, both of them are not fully accessible, but partly accessible.
you can manage booking easily. follow these steps to book ola.
1. open the ola app, it will ask you to turn on the location. click
yes. your device location will be on.
2. enter the pickup and drop location. those are properly labelled.
3. select the type of ride that you want to take. for example, auto,
ola share, prime, micro, etc.
note: your screen reader will not respond when you double tap on those
option, but it will get selected.
4. find the ride now option at the bottom of your screen.
5. select the payment method. like cash, ola money, debit card.
note: in order to pay with ola money, you will have to load money into
your ola money wallet. to pay with debit card, you must link your card
with your ola account.
6. click on the confirm booking button. you will ready to go!
7.you will get a confirmation message from ola, in which the car
number, driver name and number will be given. you can also call the
driver and talk to him.
8. an OTP will be also provided to you in that message. you will have
to give that OTP to your driver when you board the cab.
hope it helps. I have written these steps assuming you are using the
I am not using IOS so unable to help on that. let me know if you need
any help in booking uber cab.
On 8/1/17, Saravanan via Ai <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
> How much OLA app for android is accessible to VI persons.
> Can somebody provide me the information of booking OLA Cab/Auto by a VI
> person using OLA app for android.
> Is there any other accessible app for android for booking cab/Auto other
> than OLA app that make it easier for VI persons.
> +91 9916512402
> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the
> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails
> sent through this mailing list..
> To check if the post reached the list or to search for old posting, reach:
> Ai mailing list
QA test engineer at VMware India pvt. ltd.
1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the
person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails sent
through this mailing list..
To check if the post reached the list or to search for old posting, reach:
Ai mailing list