you can get it checked via good store like tanish it is a certified
and will guide the quality
mostly the weight says the quality of the product
one should have knowledge personally of the metal
24carrets is the original purity has less copper mixing and grams also
differ as one has to spend

On 8/2/17, avinash shahi via Ai <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
> Dear listers,
> Last evening, I showed a gold ring to 4 of my blind friends who're
> doing Phds in different centres at JNU and asked them to identify if
> its made of gold or not. They said "its not gold".it is however a pure
> gold which has wholemark sign. I then thought of seeking your views
> about how a totally blind individual can identify Jewelry? please
> suggest ways you adopt to identify pure gold and other metals.
>

> --
> Avinash Shahi
> Doctoral student at Centre for Law and Governance JNU
> Disclaimer:

> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html

 regards
 Namita