Dear all,
as the above subject says, I am unable to select from the dropdown
list in excel 2016.
Could someone explain the procedure to navigate in dropdown list boxes?
I am using jaws 18 on windows 10 with office 2016.
Thanks in anticipation.

--
WITH REGARDS

GIRIPRASAD

 MOBILE: 9247170000   /   9441133367

SKYPE  giriprasad.maddina

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling,
 but in rising every time we fall."