This is not a sole case of  abandoning blind girls after being using
them. It's common is sighted world too but visual challenge girls are
more prone to these acts because of several factors. I took this
judgement as a gesture in right direction and request to share this
news to everyone in your circle who has either left some VI girl or
considering of it.