From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of
Mahendra Galani via Ai
Sent: 08 August 2017 12:09
To: Share, empower &Enrich
Cc: Mahendra Galani
Subject: Re: [Ai] Question about dealing with parents having a regressive
view about the capabilities of the disabled

well Rajesh, its way out, as not many blind can have sighted person
all the time.

on your own helps independent and intigration as well.
i manage alone here in Austria, as i am very independent.
we both blind doing wonderful in our life.
Adina and me travel many countrys,
we enjoy on our own, then many of our friends here who travel with
sighted help all the time.
they will never try on there own, and will not, if sighted help is
not available.

surely we all need sighted help.
but its not allways needed.

At 05:35 AM 8/8/2017 +0000, you wrote:
>If the poor blind venture out unescorted out of compulsion, it is
>not the way out.

This
Both

we