THERE IS NO TAMIL OR SOUTH INDIAN MOVIES! LOL!

On 8/8/17, gatak singh via Ai <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
> to get a library membership, visit
> www.sugamyapustakalaya.in
> fill the form, and they will send you your credentials to your Email.
> to download the books, you will have to be a member of any of the
> institutions, such as saksham, mitra jyothi. I was a member of mitra
> jyothi so I have gained a full membership.
>
> On 8/8/17, siva rao via Ai <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
>> How to get library membership please explain me
>>

>> On 8 August 2017 11:44:05 a.m. Dipendra Manocha via Ai
>> <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all
>>>

>>> Audio described films uploaded by Saksham Library are now searchable.
>>> Key
>>> word to search them are audio movie or film name followed by audio
>>> movie.
>>> Example Black Audio Movie or Barfi Audio Movie etc.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Dipendra

If God is love, and love is blind, and I were blind, would I be God?

with love and regards
yogesh J
postal assistant
india post
 tenkasi head office
phone: 7811071227
skype: romio.yogesh
facebook: yogesh yogi

Emotional investments are subject to human desires. Read the person
carefully before investing.