still I can't get double  transport allowance    in my office.
officers are hesitate to give it for me.

On 8/8/17, bhawani shankar verma via Ai
<ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
> this will make cumpultion to each and every disabled employee to travel with
>
> concessional ticket. whether he want to avail or not. secondly, each and
> every disabled employee don't having concession certificate, don't travel
> with concessional tickets and also denial of conccession tickets at the
> railway counter should be taken on note.
> as the government is cutting subsidies and concession and other way they are
>
> asking to purchase a concession ticket!

If God is love, and love is blind, and I were blind, would I be God?

with love and regards
yogesh J
postal assistant
india post
 tenkasi head office
phone: 7811071227
skype: romio.yogesh
facebook: yogesh yogi

Emotional investments are subject to human desires. Read the person
carefully before investing.