hi,

its better to wait for sptember because Apple will launch iphone 8
so,you can buy iphone 6s because its not viable to buy iphone 6 now
and i wont suggest you to go for another series even i am using iphone
6 64GB i bought back in 2015 and that time cost was around 54k
so,wait for another couple of months then you will get better deal on iphone 6s
hope its help.