True, I’m also coming across funny results.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: gatak singh via Ai
Sent: 08 August 2017 10:04
To: Share, empower &Enrich
Cc: gatak singh
Subject: Re: [Ai] BlindSight android app - Like Seeing AI

I just installed this app and used for sometime. when you open the
app, it says tap on the screen. you have to just double tap anywhere
on the screen, picture will be taken, and talkback announces the
result in few seconds.
but the funny thing is that it is not giving the correct result. I am
in my office now. I took few pictures but it says man sitting on bed
with laptop, man standing in kitchen, man standing wearing a blue tie,
and some funny things.
it's giving this result even when I did not take a picture of any
human. but anyway, thanks for sharing.

--
gatak singh
QA test engineer at VMware India pvt. ltd.

Email:
gataksingh.gurud...@gmail.com
gutta...@vmware.com

WhatsApp: