From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of lalan
via Ai
Sent: 09 August 2017 04:37
To: mahesh09136 via Ai
Cc: lalan
Subject: Re: [Ai] Fwd: Re: Abhishek Behl reported in Hindustan Times yesterday:
Gurgaon: Blind banker gets 10-year jail for raping blind woman

HI George sir, and dear friends,, can you make me clear that what is sex all
about? Is it need or duty after marrege or hunger of a person? Can a man
challange ever his wife in a court about sex needs? if not at all, then man
should have been aworded the right of multiple marrege. So I agree fully with
mr prateek.
thank Prateek to support the right side