Dear friend, by your logic a woman should also get that right, to have
the right of polygamy. Would you agree? It's a question of one's right
to say no, you don't get a right to have sex whenever you feel like, a
woman may not want to have sex at the same time every time for a
thousand reasons, you must respect her wish. Why don't people
understand that every individual has his/ her right to what they want
or do not want. Getting married doesn't give you a right to treat your
wife as your servant, you cannot treat even your servant that way now.
Best.