As my knowledge only jaws hindi ocr can read this and there is no creck till
now for same. This is also call jaws vocklizer.

From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of
Nirmal Verma via Ai
Sent: 09 August 2017 09:23
To: Share, empower &Enrich
Cc: Nirmal Verma
Subject: Re: [Ai] How to read Hindi PDF?

Dear jaychandran

Please call me we will discuss it and find the solution.

Nirmal

On 9 Aug 2017 9:22 a.m., "jayachandran.T via Ai"
<ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:

I have4 Hindi pdf files.  All the four are not image pdfs.
I am unable to read it with the help of NVDA.

I converted those files into word also by using abby fine reader.  But still
I am unable to accomplish the task.

I will be thankfull, if somebody could guide.

Jayachandran. T

---