Hello:
   The idea sounds good. But I do feel that in such system we must
design more standard and shortcut way of accessing information
collected by such system. For example, we can access information about
different parts of an html page through various standard shortcut
--headings, links, lists etc.

   Same should be done for NVDA reading mathematical equation written
in LaTeX and MathML, so information can be browsed easily and quickly
avoiding a lot of frustration of up-down-left-right arrow convention
of navigation through the equation. (Not to mention JAWS, which takes
up a lot of time in loading mathematical equations in browsers).

   Regards
   Sunil