jaws ocr can read the files is doing great dis service to the cimmunity.

You can use tesseeact to get the desired result.

Nirmal

On 9 Aug 2017 11:49, "sourabh mishra via Ai" <
ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:

As my knowledge only jaws hindi ocr can read this and there is no creck
till now for same. This is also call jaws vocklizer.

*From:* Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] *On Behalf
Of *Nirmal Verma via Ai
*Sent:* 09 August 2017 09:23
*To:* Share, empower &Enrich
*Cc:* Nirmal Verma
*Subject:* Re: [Ai] How to read Hindi PDF?

Dear jaychandran

Please call me we will discuss it and find the solution.

Nirmal

On 9 Aug 2017 9:22 a.m., "jayachandran.T via Ai" <ai@accessindia.
inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:

I have4 Hindi pdf files.  All the four are not image pdfs.
I am unable to read it with the help of NVDA.

I converted those files into word also by using abby fine reader.  But still
I am unable to accomplish the task.

I will be thankfull, if somebody could guide.

Jayachandran. T

---

the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

sent through this mailing list..

https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.
html