Please send the form me too.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nirmal Verma via Ai
  To: Share, empower &Enrich
  Cc: Nirmal Verma
  Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 10:17 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ai] Fwd: Indic trust library membership

  Hello Lakshmi

  Link to fill up the library membership form has been sent to you. After you
fill up the form you will receive a payment link on which you have to pay the
membership fee. After the payment is received by the library books will start
getting delivered right inside your inbox.
  Thanks and regards
  Nirmal Verma
  7007 869 291
   9311 088 660

  On 8 Aug 2017 12:55 p.m., "lakshmi kavya via Ai"