In a male-dominated society, if a female is raising her voice, don't you think
it is more than sufficient of any proof. For mutual consent false promises are
not needed.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: lalan via Ai
  To: Share, empower &Enrich
  Cc: lalan
  Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 8:14 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ai] Fwd: Re: Abhishek Behl reported in Hindustan Times
yesterday: Gurgaon: Blind banker gets 10-year jail for raping blind woman

  Thanks friend for your well info, but my question is if wife can be called a
human then why man cannot be? Suppose, if someone’s wife or partnor try to
force that person for her needs and laws are also available them to force mails
to fulfill their needs then why cannot be a law for helping mail for ignorance
or forcement? what here has happened here with this mails. Untill he was
fulfilling her needs she went to him making him available for everything. One
has also said that a girl forced a man to marry after job but before that she
ignored his proposal. One thing for sure, that we do not know the ground
reallity of boath mail and feamail what ever case they  were faceing when this
insident occurred and became boath of each went against hence untill we
understand complete matter and points of boath side equally, we cannot make the
right judgement. So, I think mr kapoor should definitely go to high court to
get the justice because, we can fully understand the importance of a job and
how a blind person fight whole life to get a job. What can be done of this one
sided laws in our country?
  I know that this era is of cheating one another, whether mail or feamail. But
thank you so much again for reply to my mail. Actually