I am of the strong opinion, logically there is nothing wrong. if there is any ethics at all, it applies on both, if not, it too apply on both. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandeep Singh via Ai" <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
To: "Share, empower &Enrich" <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
Cc: "Sandeep Singh" <sandeepsingh...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Ai] Fwd: Re: Abhishek Behl reported in Hindustan Times yesterday: Gurgaon: Blind banker gets 10-year jail for raping blind woman

Dear friend, by your logic a woman should also get that right, to have
the right of polygamy. Would you agree? It's a question of one's right
to say no, you don't get a right to have sex whenever you feel like, a
woman may not want to have sex at the same time every time for a
thousand reasons, you must respect her wish. Why don't people
understand that every individual has his/ her right to what they want
or do not want. Getting married doesn't give you a right to treat your
wife as your servant, you cannot treat even your servant that way now.
Best.