hi,
the command you are trying does not  seems right.
try insert+space bar+o and then w, s, or c depending your requirement.
make sure the document is maximized.

On 8/10/17, Shireen Irani via Ai <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
> hi,
>
> does the jaws OCR feature also read JPEG files? like a photo of a
> text-file? i tried  running a document OCR on it by pressing O and
> then D, but every time there is a bell/ buzzer kinda thing that goes
> off, like its the wrong command.
>
> so please let me know if there's a different command for texts in
> pictures. i don't mean a scanned document, I mean a photograph. the 1
> that opens with   windows photo viewer.
> I'm using jaws 16 with windows 7.
> thanks,
>
> Shireen.

> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html

Managing Director|Blossoms Global|India|.
E: blossoms.glo...@gmail.com
workphone: +918740022212

website: www.flicktoshop.com
lets get social!
facebook.com/flicktoshop
instagram.com/flicktoshop
#Touch The Desires, #Satisfy The Trends!