Hi, My daughter who is totally blind,  gets her notes in printed form from her
college. Their printers are ready to provide me soft copy of the same. But it
is in pdf format as they prepare the material using coreldraw. Please someone
guide me how she can read pdf files. She is using jaws 18 in her
laptop.Regards, Kanchan Jain

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.