From: Ai [mailto:ai-boun...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in] On Behalf Of
jain_kanchan via Ai
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 3:12 PM
To: ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in
Cc: jain_kanchan
Subject: [Ai] Reading pdf files

Hi,

My daughter who is totally blind,  gets her notes in printed form from her
college. Their printers are ready to provide me soft copy of the same. But it
is in pdf format as they prepare the material using coreldraw.

Please someone guide me how she can read pdf files. She is using jaws 18 in her
laptop.

Regards,

Kanchan Jain

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

--- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is intended
solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful.
Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily
reflect that of State Bank group.---