PDFs created through Coreldraw and page maker are not readable out of the box.
The best starting point would be to run OCR through Fine Reader, and then try
reading. However, this is as generic as it can get. A much depends on type of
content, security settings, and other factors.

Getting one copy and then examining can get a yes or no answer. PDF in general
is readable, if it has text.

Feel free to let me know if you have questions or require further help.

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone