I installed kindle for PC but found it totally  inaccessible. I was unable
to login on my own using NVDA.

Thanks and regards,
Dr. Aruni Sharma.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Political Science, JNPG College, Lucknow,
India.
twitter: www.twitter.com/arunisharma
facebook: www.facebook.com/arunisharma
Skype: arunisha...@outlook.com