hello madam,
to read the documents in pdf, you can use any OCR programs like fine
reader, kurzweil, openbook, lex etc. with these programs you can
convert the scanned pdf documents in to editable formats like word,
searchable pdf etc. i have been using these programs since 13 years so
surely know the ways to deal with these documents. so in case of any
doubts, you may get back to me on my mobile 7021030307
 thanks,

On 8/10/17, SatyaNarayana Murthy Tanikella via Ai
<ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
> Hi,
> Please take notes given by your daughter's institute and use adobe
> reader and jaws.
> most of books can be easily  readable.
> if there is any problems I can guide her.
> You can call me on my mobile 9493866028.
> I have so many pdf books.
> I am a sr software engineer working with IBM.
> Best regards.
> Satyanarayana.

> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html

Regards,
Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller