Hi Satyanarayana,

I am a corporate lawyer, and keep dealing with documents, just to reconfirm,
does your suggestion or rather the common method of using Acrobat Reader DC
(formally Adobe Reader) equally hold good for exported PDFs through Coreldraw
and Pagemaker? I have never had such a pleasant experience.

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone