Thank you satyanarayana for your guidance. Will get back to you once i get hold
of the soft copy. I have the hard copy although.RegardsKanchan jain.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Amar Jain via Ai
<ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> Date: 8/11/17  06:24  (GMT+05:30) To:
"Share, empower &Enrich" <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> Cc: Amar Jain
<amarj...@amarjain.com> Subject: Re: [Ai] Reading pdf files
Hi Satyanarayana,

I am a corporate lawyer, and keep dealing with documents, just to reconfirm,
does your suggestion or rather the common method of using Acrobat Reader DC
(formally Adobe Reader) equally hold good for exported PDFs through Coreldraw
and Pagemaker? I have never had such a pleasant experience.

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone