Hello Sir!
Kindly send me the same.
Thanks for anticipation.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Prashanth MN via Ai" <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
To: "Share, empower &Enrich" <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in>
Cc: "Prashanth MN" <prashanth.econom...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Ai] RPD bill detail rules for discrimination and reservation in promotion for visually handicapped emploeis

Hi, While calculating reservation in recruitment total cadre strength
has to be considered, not the number of posts that are identified. 2.
Yes, the RPD act has already come into force and the final rules also
been published. If anyone needs the RPD rules and act documents, feel
free to mail me.

On 8/17/17, santosh thankachan via Ai