From: Ajeesh Thomas [mailto:ajeeshthoma...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 11:50 AM
To: Share, empower &Enrich
Cc: Surajsingh Jogi
Subject: Re: [Ai] Screenshot and JAWS issue

Hi Sir,
We have  Print screen option as  an OS  inbuild  function , are you using the
same or any third party APP?
Usually , JAWS is  compatible  with  Windows  Print screen features.
However  in case  you are facing some challenge , please use  JAWS "
Pass through  command" -Insert +3, before  pressing  your usual Prinscreen
command.
Steps:
1. Press - Insert +3.
2.  Use your Print screen command .
A.   Print screen Key  alone- copy the complete screen to Clip board., or
B.  Alt+Print screen   - Copy the Currently active window to Clip Bord
3. Now you could paste your Screen shot .

Note:
Once you press "Insert+3"  JAWS   allows  , user's  next command  to
directly  interact with the System , instead  moving through the Screen reader
inter-phase.
Best regards,
Ajeesh

--
" Have a fantastic day "ahead"

Ajeesh Chacko Thomas,
senior Accessibility Test Engineer,
IBM India, Banglore,
Mob: 0  81233 81222,Lan: 04742586821, Office: 04443423000
skipe: ajeeshthomas86

“So many things are possible, as long as you don’t know they are impossible.”