Hi Everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. In order to apply for my masters
in the near future, I plan on giving the TOEFL or IELTS.
I'd be very grateful if those of you who have given the exam in the
past could comment on the following:
A. Which tests out of the two do you think is more accessible?
B. Can you describe the reasonable accommodations that the test taking
authorities make in order to make the test accessible to you?
C. What steps did you take to ask them for reasonable accommodation?
D. In what format was the study material made available to you?

I believe the ETS, which conducts the TOEFL, requires you to submit
the relevant documentation six weeks before taking the test as opposed
to the normal four week period.
Please call me on 9890281068 if you'd prefer discussing this over the
phone instead. Thanks for your help!

Best,
Rahul