Hi Everyone,

A large portion of the documents that I receive are in the form of
inaccessible image-based PDFs. I use Fine Reader 11 to convert them
into word documents.
While the end product in some circumstances is more than 90% accurate,
in some cases it is not more than 60-65%.
As a result, at best, I am only able to understand the gist of what I
am reading as opposed to the actual content.

As lawyers, we are expected to pay a lot of attention to detail and it
becomes difficult to make sense of documents whose level of accuracy
is so less.
At the same time, it is not feasible to get these documents, which run
into tens of pages, read by human readers and I can typically read
them twice as fast with a screen reader.
So I'd be grateful if anyone could suggest ways of dealing with this problem.

I have used Robo braille, and the level of accuracy that it offers is
even lesser than what you get with Fine Reader.
Will migrating to Fine Reader 14 or a different software help?

Best,
Rahul