Hello Kanchan Jain,

College print vendor is willing to give you a soft copy in which case they
understand your need. Perhaps how about asking them to give you text
extracted from coral draw itself and past it into a word etc? also, educate
them about accessible publishing.

Good luck,

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica