Hi all,

In my project, there was this debate on whether "Focus and Hover state" on any
website/application should be the same or different. This would apply to
buttons, links, navigation - etc especially for many user out there who depend
on the keyboard, screen readers, etc.

I did a lot of research but no proper usability study has been done on this
aspect.

This is one of the guidelines for 100% accessible websites, and thought why not
post this question to all within our team and get a response on the same?

So, please post your thought on this.

Regards,
Vishnu
Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Mphasis, its
associated companies and/ or its customers and is intended
for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination
of this information in any manner is strictly
prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at
mailmas...@mphasis.com and delete this mail from your records.